2016’s inaugural Impact Seed Pitch Night was fully booked with 130 members of the startup, business and angel investor community attending to see a selection of WA’s best ‘business for good’ startups pitch for investment.
Our 2017 Pitch Night – as part of the Social Impact Festival – will see some of the best up and coming profit+purpose, impact investment startups WA has to offer. This year’s event will be held on Thursday 27th July at The Platform – 256 Adelaide Tce – Perth’s new collaboration hub for social impact, and Impact Seed’s new partners.
We’re also thrilled to have some of WA’s most respected leaders at the intersection of investment and philanthropy join us as we continue to co-create WA’s impact investment landscape with this year’s showcase event, including:
– Derek Gerrard: Chairman at Meridian Global Foundation, MD at Go Capital, and Head of Innovation Bay
– Kylie Hansen: Co-Founder at Impact Seed, Strategic Advisor at WACOSS, YACWA, Community Legal Centre Assoc. and McCusker Centre for Citizenship.
– Tom Kooy: Impact Investor, Venture Advisor & Coach
– Robin McClellan: CEO at Leadership WA, Founding Partner at Venturii (Impact Investment)
– Angie Paskevicius: CEO at Holyoake, and Chair at Interchange WA
This event promises some of the best examples of social innovation happening on the WA startup scene, and the opportunity to network with thought leaders and influencers in the rapidly emerging impact investment space.
Drinks and refreshments will be provided from 5:30pm with the main event starting at 6pm sharp!
Book now. Capacity is strictly limited to 120 guests.
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT. Please stay tuned on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin with @impactseedorg #ImpInv #Socbiz #SIFest17.