About the sector
Impact investment and social enterprise are amongst the fastest growing industry sectors in the world. Impact investment is an estimated $1Trillion global market growing at a high double-digit CAGR as the world comes to grips with climate, pandemic and inequality crises and need for systems-change in the worlds of finance and entrepreneurship.
About Impact Seed
Founded in 2015, Perth based Impact Seed is a proud B-Corp and WA’s leading advisory for Impact Strategy, Impact Measurement, Social Enterprise Venture Building & Impact Investment.
We’re in the business of systems-change finance and entrepreneurship.. network connectors and builders, and developers of Australia’s first place-based impact investment fund.
We have three key areas of work – Impact Venture Consulting, Impact Measurement and Impact Investment Management; and work with corporates, not-for-profits, foundations, entrepreneurs and investors:
Impact Venture Consulting
- Investment readiness building for impact ventures
- Incubation, capacity building and bespoke business building support for new purpose-driven social and environmental impact enterprises,
- Helping existing businesses to transition into impact,
- Certified B-Lab B Corp, with B-Consultant on staff.
Impact Measurement and Management
- Building fit-for-purpose strategic impact frameworks.
- Measurement and evaluation,
- Development of Impact Management Strategy (IMS), verification and audits,
- Impact communication,
- Origination and deal sourcing for impact investors,
- Assisting impact businesses with raising capital,
- Impact investment management.
ABOUT THE ROLES
THERE ARE NO ROLES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Please follow us on Linkedin to stay up to date on any roles as they are advertised.