In partnership with Impact Investment Group, Impact Seed is proud to support the development of Western Australia’s first investment fund to deliver measurable social, environmental and financial returns.
The landmark WA Impact Fund, seeded at $20M and launching in August 2019, will support both asset based social and environmental impact investment projects, as well as mid-seed stage social enterprises that deliver impact across sustainability, social mobility and inclusion, and support communities, and jobs in WA.
As capacity building partner for the WA Impact Fund, Impact Seed’s role towards launch has been in development of the investment mandate and introduction of the seed funding partner.
Going forward, Impact Seed’s role will be:
- Specialised investor education for impact investment and blended finance with family offices, foundations, government, not for profits and private ancillary funds
- Development of innovative finance deal structures with our partners
- Growth of the fund across sectors targeting co-investment opportunities
- Building pipeline for portfolio investments across the fund’s mandate
The WA Impact Fund mandate incorporates:
- Regenerative land practices supporting regional communities in WA
- Clean Energy/Community Housing
- Seed-stage WA Social Enterprises
Western Australian government agencies, foundations and family offices and not for profit organisations, are encouraged to connect with us here to learn more.