Impact 2 Innovate (I2I) is a multi-year program to provide capacity building and investment readiness support to Western Australian social enterprises/impact ventures, and investors.
The program, delivered with funding support from Paul Ramsay Foundation, will focus on development of social enterprises and impact ventures, along with impact investment to support them.
Each selected venture will have the opportunity to work alongside expert mentors and partners including Minter Ellison, who have generously provided their in-kind support.
Impact 2 Innovate will provide a comprehensive range of capacity-building support aimed at growing impact ventures and social enterprises in WA. Program support will be provided in a number of streams:
- Capacity building for social enterprises and impact ventures at the ideation and validation stage including advisory, and coaching on our toolkits; Workshops and programs for impact ventures at various stages of development
- Accelerator residencies for growth-stage ventures
- Mentoring from local and national domain experts
- Impact strategy, measurement and management: co-design support for tools including program logic, theory of change and impact management strategies to deepen impact and support stakeholder communication of impact value propositions
- Investment-readiness support
- Catalytic stakeholder support across the impact and innovation ecosystem, corporate and government social investment enablers, investors targeting impact, not-for-profit organisations, and granting foundations